Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life.
This is a day you probably dreamed about since childhood.
You have envisioned marrying your perfect mate dressed like a real princess in the perfect setting and in your best shape.
You imagine looking slim, sculpted and on top of your game as you walk down the aisle.
You picture hearing the wows from your guests because you just look that amazing.
And nowhere in your vision do you imagine wearing pantyhose or spanx to hide any bulge.
You cannot imagine feeling uncomfortable with your body.
So don’t be!
So before you search for shape underwear to suck it all in, just breathe and check out the boot camp exercises to help you look beyond gorgeous on your big day!
As a certified trainer, I am here to help you look perfect on the most important day of your life.
Wow your partner to be and your guests by beginning this program starting today!
1. Strapless Dress
With a strapless dress you want a perfectly sculpted upper body so make sure you perform 3 sets of 12 tricep dips two days per week along with 15 diamond pushups and you can even use light weights to pump some iron.
And as always, make sure you eat healthy so you will achieve your goal!
- The Exercises Brides-to-Be Should do One Month before the Wedding ...
- Sensational Fat Blasting 💪🏼 Workouts Straight from Boot Camp 🏋🏼 ...
- Attention, Brides-to-be: Whip Yourself into Shape for Your Wedding Day ...
- 7 Fitness Tips for Brides ...
- 10 Benefits of a Fitness Boot Camp ...
- These 21 Geode Wedding Cakes Will Blow Your Mind 💍 🍰 💞 ...