It doesn't matter if you're already engaged or if you haven't even had your first kiss yet. Either way, you can still daydream about your big day. To help you plan it out, here are a few cute phrases to include in your wedding vows:
1. I Vow Not Just to Grow Old Together, but to Grow Together
The love of your life should make you want to be a better person, after all.
2. I Will Celebrate Your Triumphs and Mourn Your Losses as Though They Were My Own
If you love him, his happiness should be your happiness.
3. I Promise to Always Be Your Biggest Fan and Your Partner in Crime
He should be your teammate, through and through.
4. There is Little to Say That You Haven’t Already Heard, and Little to Give That is Not Already Freely Given
You've already told him how much he means to you, because everyday is as special as your wedding day.
5. I Will Try in Every Way to Be Worthy of Your Love
You want to show him that you're worth his effort, because you know he's worth yours.
6. I Believe in You, the Person You Will Grow to Be and the Couple We Will Be Together
It's always nice to know someone believes in you.
7. I Will Laugh with You in Times of Joy, and Comfort You in Times of Sorrow
No matter what, you'll be on his side.
8. I Promise to Comfort You when the Falcons Lose and Drink Beer with You when They Win
This is a funny way to say you'll always be there for him.
9. I Pledge to Listen to Your Advice, and Occasionally Take It and I Pledge to Never Take Score… Even if I'm Totally Winning
Here's another silly phrase that should get your groom laughing.
10. I Promise to Always Love You. as Sure as the Stars Shine at Night, I Will Always Love You
This is a mushy way to admit your love.
11. I Promise to Love You in Good Times and in Bad, when Life Seems Easy and when It Seems Hard, when Our Love is Simple, and when It is an Effort
Basically, no matter what, you'll always love him.
12. Your Beauty, Heart, and Mind Inspire Me to Be the Best Person I Can Be
This is what healthy relationships are all about.
13. I Will Respect You as a Person, a Partner, and an Equal
Neither one of you is better than the other. You're equals.
14. I Give You My Hand. I Give You My Love. I Give You Myself
What's sweeter than this?
15. You Have Been My Best Friend, My Confidant, My Entertainer, an Amazing Boyfriend and My Greatest Challenge
Your man should be all of this and more.
16. All I Want is What We Already Have: True Love
That's all you need in life.
17. I Love You...not Only for What You Are, but for What I Am when I Am with You
The right man for you should make you the best woman that you can possibly be.
Your wedding will be perfect if you use phrases like these! What other cute things have you heard a couple include in their wedding vows?