When I got married, I had a really, tiny wedding. I loved it! I thought it was intimate, beautiful and awesome. If you are thinking of having a tiny wedding, it's cool! These ideas will totally help you plan. Promise!
1. Keep the Décor Simple
Really, the decor isn't the focus!
2. Don't Get Caught in the Details
It's a small wedding, there are LOTS of details, but don't get too caught up!
3. Consider the Seating
The seating will be beautiful, no matter how many people come.
4. And the Location
The location is most important. Small wedding means you can have it anywhere!
5. Table Décor Can Be Elaborate
Not as many tables to consider!
6. You Can Add Your Own Flare to It
And it'll still be affordable because there aren't so many guests!
7. Remember to Keep the Cake Smaller
We still had a three tier for thirty-five people, but it was worth it.
8. ...or You Can Go with Cupcakes
Or ... cupcakes are an option.
9. If Your Wedding is Really Small …
Why not go with one table?
10. You Can Be More Carefree in Planning
Don't sweat the small stuff love! It's not a two-hundred person wedding.
11. It's All about You, as a Couple
No matter what your style is, remember, your wedding is about you.
12. Better Music Choices!
You are making the decisions but you don't have to satisfy all of the different tastes because you'll only have a few people coming.