These wedding readings are SO sweet and I'm very excited to share them with all you wedding-planners!
It's no surprise that the best quotes come from well-written literature.
I'm a major bookworm (especially in the romance category) and these quotes definitely caught my eye.
I just think it captures the emotion that two people who are planning on spending the rest of their lives together should be feeling for each other.
Check out some of these beautiful wedding readings from some popular books.
Let me know which one is your favorite!
1. Jane Eyre
If you haven't read Jane Eyre, do so!
It's a fantastic love story and definitely shows that through the ups and downs and whatever is holding you two apart, love will conquer in the end.
It's beautiful story and one of my favorite wedding readings!
The full quote reads, “I have for the first time found what I can truly love - I have found you.
You are my sympathy - my better self - my good angel;
I am bound to you with a strong attachment.
I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart;
it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wraps my existence about you - and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.”
- 5 Beautiful Bags to Check out ...
- 7 Alternative Rock Bands You Have to Check out ...
- 8 Teen Novels You Should Read No Matter Your Age ...
- 7 Fun Photo Items to Order from Cafe Press That You Should Check out Today ...
- Most Beautiful Hair 💇🏻💇🏿💇🏽💇🏼 Inspo for All Brides-to-Be 👰🏻💍 ...
- 43 Wedding Cakes 🎂🍰💍 for the Unqiue Bride 👰🏻👰🏾👰🏼 You Will Not Believe 😱 ...