I've never considered myself a hopeless romantic 🌷 before, but I may have a secret Pinterest board (or five) dedicated to what my future wedding 💒 will look like.
Never mind that I'm currently single as hell;
there's something about creeping other people's fairy tale weddings and pretending that it's mine that makes me feel prepared.
I have to admit that although I really love looking at pictures 📷of brides in their beautiful Cinderella gowns surrounded by hundreds of smiling ☺️ guests, that's never been me.
In fact, I've recently been drawn to the idea 💭 of an untraditional wedding ring 💍.
I never knew that there were so many ways that you can express your love 💕 for each other without breaking the bank.
1. Get Creative with a Wedding Date Tattoo
🎵 If you like it, then you should put a tattoo on it 🎶.
Nothing is more permanent than a tattoo, which seems fitting.
All you have to decide is whether or not you'd like it to be visible.
Or you can take a page out of Beyonce and Jay Z's book 📒 by tattooing your wedding date or your fiancé's birthday on your ring finger.
- 15 Creative Wedding Ring Designs That Will Make You Gasp ...
- 7 Antique Engagement Rings That Are Great Alternatives to Modern Versions ...
- 45 Sparkling Engagement and Wedding Rings for You to Dream about ...
- This is Why You Will Love Having a Colored Stone in Your Wedding Ring ...
- 3 Amazing Offbeat Weddings...
- The Stages 📕📗📘📙 of the Engagement Phase 👫 for Girls Who've Said Yes to the Ring💍 !