If you're planning a wedding and eager to finally say yes to the dress, you definitely need to keep an eye out for the biggest signs you found your wedding dress.
This is one of the most important garments you'll ever buy.
The brides are the stars of the show and the dress is the standout.
Heather found her dress the first day of searching, at the first shop!
Her mother and I were with her, and all three of us could tell that she'd found The Dress.
(She is STUNNING in her dress, by the way;
it brought me to tears!) You might have to shop around a little more;
you might have to try on two dresses, or twenty.
Regardless of how long it takes, if you recognize the signs you found your wedding dress, pounce on it as quickly as possible!
1. It Flatters Your Figure
Naturally, a fit that flatters your figure is one of the surest signs you found your wedding dress.
I don't mean that it fits well and doesn't need a lot of alterations, I mean that it just fits you.
It hides all of your perceived flaws but effortlessly brings out all your best features.
If you're short, it makes you feel statuesque.
If you're full figured, it makes you feel elegant and gorgeously voluptuous.
If you're very slim, it makes you look fit for the runway – or, conversely, it gives you curves where you fear you have none.
It's perfect, in a word, and it fits every inch of you.
- What Would You Rate Ashley Tisdale's Wedding Dress?
- 7 Colorful Wedding Dresses for a Non-Traditional Gown ...
- 9 Phenomenal Modcloth Dresses to Rock at Your Wedding ...
- Amazing Wedding Ring 💍 Alternatives 🎨 for Untraditional Couples 🙋🏼🙋🏻 ...
- 7 Things You Can do to Look Hot in a Dress ...
- 25 Naked Cakes 🎂 to Inspire 💡Your Future Wedding 👰🏻 Cake ...